Marl, Germany, 07 June 2022 – Datacolor®, a global leader in colour management solutions, is offering creative professionals who own an older Spyder or X-Rite/Calibrite monitor calibration device the opportunity to purchase a cost-effective upgrade to SpyderX Elite. SpyderX Elite is Datacolor’s flagship and therefore most comprehensive calibration tool.
In addition to our own promotion, we are running this promotion exclusively for our retail partners WEX and ParkCameras for the summer months. Besides the SpyderX Elite the Top Act is the popular SpyderX Photo Kit bundle, which consists of the monitor calibration device SpyderX Elite as well as the Spyder Checkr 24 camera calibration chart and the Spyder Cube, will be available for 159 GBP instead of 239 GBP. The ideal product for engaged photographers and professionals.
The offers in detail:
SpyderX Elite for £139.00 (RRP £239.00)
SpyderX PhotoKit for £159.00 (RRP £259.00)
Spyder Checkr for £79.99 (RRP £99.99)
Spyder Checkr 24 for £34.99 (RRP £44.99)
Spyder LensCal for £39.99 (RPP £54.99)
Spyder Cube for £34.99 (RPP £44.99)
Why it’s worth upgrading to SpyderX Elite
· SpyderX Elite is Datacolor’s fastest calibration device that can calibrate a monitor in less than two minutes.
· The breakthrough optical system based on a large converging lens provides a higher level of colour accuracy with more accurate screen colours, shadow detail and better white balance.
· The fully sealed sensor and integrated lens cap make the SpyderX Elite the first choice for on-the-go photography. Photographers who need to do some initial image processing “on location” love exactly this advantage of the SpyderX when they need to calibrate their laptop on the go and in changing light conditions.
· An unlimited number of monitors can be calibrated and multiple monitors can be matched using the StudioMatch™ function.
· Extensive monitor analysis features are included to assess display performance, such as display homogeneity analysis or display performance loss over time, among others.
· SpyderX Elite provides access to professional features such as soft proofing and the Expert Console.
· Free assistance from Datacolor’s customer support team of professional photographers and IT experts. Datacolor support is “in-house” and not handled through an external service centre.
As part of the crossgrade offer, the SpyderX Elite costs only £ 139 including VAT; the regular price is £239 – so customers save £120 when buying as part of the upgrade promotion. Click here to take advantage of the Datacolor offer.
To take advantage of the discounted price, simply quote the current calibration product and a valid serial number when ordering.
Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, provides software, instruments and services to assure accurate color of materials, products, and images. The world’s leading brands, manufacturers, and creative professionals have used Datacolor’s innovative solutions to consistently achieve the right color for almost 50 years.
The company provides sales, service, and support to over 100 countries throughout Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Industries served include textile and apparel, paint and coatings, automotive and plastics as well as photography, design and videography. For more information, visit: www.datacolor.com.